The following curriculum areas are evaluated and updated within a six-year cycle.
Religion is taught daily and is the focal point of our philosophy and values.
Reading is a development curriculum with an emphasis on phonics.
Literature for 6th, 7th, and 8tth grades uses the Prentice-Hall program.
Math allows the students to progress at a rate that is both challenging and reinforcing, using an adopted text and math manipulative at all grade levels.
Science is taught in all grades with a designated and equipped science room.
Language emphasizes the proper use of English grammar and utilizes written and oral communication.
Social Studies stresses the value of social justice and community. Current events, geography, world and United States history are part of the curriculum.
Physical Education focuses on physical fitness, skills, participation and sportsmanship. PE is taught in the gymnasium or outside on our 6.5 acre campus.
Technology: The school network provides access to approximately 100 computers across the campus.
- General music: Grades PK-6
- Band (optional): Grades 5-8
- Junior High Elective Program: options include Guitar, Drama, Poetry,
- Technology/Yearbook, Physical Education, Art, Community Service, and Christian Living
- Community Service: All Grades
- Eighth Grade Olympic Park Institute trip
- K of C League Sports: Grades 5-8