In order to be considered for enrollment to St Mary Catholic School (SMCS), you need to fill out the Initial Application (Form 2) and submit this by email to the bookkeeper, Mrs. Greany at email@example.com.
Mrs. Greany usually responds to this email within 1-2 days. If you have not heard from her within that time frame, please call 001-509-924-4300, Extension 204. We have had issues in the past with our email filters and receiving emails from some providers.
As you wait to find out whether your son or daughter has been accepted, please review the requirements in the section entitled: “Foreign Exchange Student Program - Required Documents”
Steps in the application process:
- Fill out the Initial Application (Form 2) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance dependent upon finding Host Family compatible with Exchange Student.
- Submit all required documentation. (keep copies for later use at Embassy)
- Receive the acceptance letter & I-20 SEVIS at your home via DHL. This is sent by the school.
- Take acceptance letter & I-20 SEVIS form and copies of required documentation to Embassy/Consulate for issuance of F-1 VISA.
- Wire transfer of required Tuition & Fees. Please speak with Mrs. Greany at 001-509-924-4300, extension 204 for wire transfer information.
- Set up a time for travel to Spokane and meet with Host Family. (bring F-1 VISA, I-20 and any other documentation necessary for travel)